The information we collect
We collect the following kinds of information from people visiting this website:
- Email enquiries via this website
- Site usage information, using cookies and page tagging techniques
- Personal information you give us to enable us to reply to your enquiries
- Personal information you provide to access downloads
- Personal information you provide when completing online forms
How we use your information
Information collected by Raygun is used to:
- Improve the content and design of the website
- To personalise your experience
- To improve customer service
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- Contact visitors with relevant and useful information relating to their specific interest
- Contact visitors to keep them up to date with Raygun design business news and relevant industry news (visitors can opt out at any time)
- We will never share your information with other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes. We do not pass on your personal information to any other website.
This website has links so you can use social networking websites (i.e. Twitter). These websites are not controlled by us. By using these links you accept the privacy policies of these websites.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognise your browser and capture and remember certain information.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Data protection notice
Under the Data Protection Act, we must protect any information collected from you. We use information technology tools and encryption software to protect your data, and keep strict security standards to prevent any unauthorised access to it.
Access to your information
All personal information received is treated confidentially. By submitting personal information you agree to us processing your personal information, including sensitive personal information, for the purposes outlined below.
Personal data will be available to selected employees, contractors and service providers who are associated with Raygun design in order for them to complete their responsibilities. Where we use the services of other organisations, they are contractually obliged to process your data securely and confidentially under our direction.
Asking for information
Under the Data Protection Act you have the right to ask for a copy of the information Raygun design holds about you. Requests should be made in writing to:
Sphere Business Centre,